Friday, May 27, 2011

Stumped, Part 2

I'll see your stumped, and raise you a stump.

Is there some invisible procreational force in this house that makes every object MULTIPLY?

It doesn't matter if I've spent the WHOLE day cleaning, washing, cavemanning, vacuuming, doing laundry, folding, dusting...every time I turn around, there is/are:

- Dishes piled sky-high in the sink
- Scraps of paper, school papers, work papers, catalogs, envelopes, newspapers, post-its, construction paper, printer paper, toilet paper on every surface of the house.
- Shit ALL over the floor - even two minutes after I just cavemanned my ass off
- Clothes, jackets, belts, towels, shirts, socks, bags of toys, blankets, hanging from every existing doorknob and chair in the house
- Laundry hamper busting at the seams and spilling over onto the floor
- Cheerios and other sticky foods and liquids stuck to the kitchen floor, which end up on my socks, or worse on my bare feet
- Crumbs all over the carpets and dust on every inch of every shelf
- The contents of cabinets, the refrigerator and drawers strewn about and covering almost every inch of kitchen counter space
- And let's not even talk about the bathrooms, okaaaayy??


-Cathy




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Tips